Monday, October 19, 2009

WEEK TWO

Flew into Salt Lake Tuesday night. Car rental didn't have the "standard" car I reserved had to settle for a SUV crossover. Darn :D
Tuesday-Wednesday: Stayed with my parents. Helped my dad located a new Hallmark card program for his computer. Showed my mom how to do Sudoku. Visited Aunt Pat.
Thursday-Friday: drove up to Logan to spend time with Chad's family. :D. Read lots and lots of books to the girls. Played games in and outside, shopped, lunches out. Dinner out. Toy Story 3-D Friday night. Amazed the girls and Noah made it through both shows. Amazed I made it through both shows.
Saturday-Monday morning:Watched morning conference, shopped for food supplies, drove to Bear Lake for weekend. Played with girls at playground before the cold moved in on us. watched both sessions of conference, played with glow sticks at night, jumped on beds. (not me, really!).

Saw leaves changing, and snow on the ground.
Tuesday-Wednesday: more play time with girls....and Noah. Went to a soft play place and had fun on slides and mats.
Left to pick Kent up from airport.

No comments: